This week has been mayhem.
I've had to:
- Search for a new apartment from 6,000 miles away
- Rally friends to act as my proxies and go look at said apartments
- Followed by securing the final apartment
- Arrange a moving date and reserve moving equipment
- Rally various family members to help with said move
- Rework my resume and reconnect with old contacts
- Begin preparations for 2 weeks worth of visitors
- Try to sneak in beach time for my daily vitamin-D intake
Go figure, all the people who booked tickets to come visit are coming literally within hours of one another.
A few former co-workers are going to visit and the bed situation is looking dire. Thankfully, the boy volunteered to go camping, which means one less person in our tiny cottage... I think there's only so much sexual harassment he can handle from my pervy gays anyway.
Just as well, this means we can all misbehave without the bad guy around (bad guy being the voice of reason that is my love).
Dress- Sestra Maja